sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011

What's going on?


Good question, I don't know!!
The only thing I know is,
I feel strange to some people and I don't like, and I can't explain why, and then take to have attitudes that don't like and I'm afraid to be thinking things that can't be perfectly, and the risk of being the being silly as always, and I hate it -.- '
Of course I am one week of my three-week nightmare, so EXAMS, welcome or not -.-
'


Can I, you know PUFF DISAPPEAR? xD





"And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out what's in my head
And I, I am feeling a little peculiar"

2 comentários:

  1. No, you can not disappear... embrace life! Embrace people! Find yourself! When you have found yourself you have found life... :)

    (Quanto ao exames... pffff, como te percebo... mas olha, be positive, hoje recebi a última nota do semestre e fiquei feliz... :) )

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Menina, estava com saudades de vir por aqui e ver estas fotos tiradas da sua mágica Polaroide.
    Abraços

    ResponderEliminar