
♥ Bisavó :'(
"And the light you left remains but it's so hard tostayWhen I have so much to say and you're so far away...I love youYou were readyThe pain is strong and urges riseBut I see youwhen it lets meYour pain is gone, your hands untied.."
by Avenged Sevenfold in So Far Away
p.S: Miss you Bisa :(

"And the light you left remains but it's so hard to
stay
When I have so much to say and you're so far away...
I love you
You were ready
The pain is strong and urges rise
But I see you
when it lets me
Your pain is gone, your hands untied.."
by Avenged Sevenfold in So Far Away
by Avenged Sevenfold in So Far Away
p.S: Miss you Bisa :(
Como te percebo... :( há pessoas que mesmo já tendo partido permanecem em nós pelas memórias... pelo bem que nos fizeram. A saudade às vezes dói demais.
ResponderEliminarBeijinho e abracinho de consolo.